
Daffodil Days
We live in a fairly small town, which still carries on with various traditions...one of my favorite being the Daffodil Festival. I have gone every year as far back as I can remember. I have so many memories from these events.
They range from dancing with Winnie the Pooh in the street ;), to picking hundreds of daffodils with my mother as a side job, to running bake sales for charity, and of course, the first one my husband and I spent together as man and wife.
I am truly looking forward to celebrating the arrival of spring with my children this year. There will be tons of games, food, music...just a really fun time. I always love watching the kids driving past in the parade.
I feel so nolstalgic thinking about it all. Not much longer til we get to create another set of memories!

<< Home