
A Mother's Heart
Recently I have been overwhelmed with a new love and appreciation of my children and my role as a mother. It has been quite an emotional time for me, and I am beyond thankful for the new awareness I have.
My kids are absolutely wonderful blessings; they teach me more in a single day than I could hope to teach them in a week. They are forgiving and loving and inspire me to be a better mother. My eyes have been opened that I need to devote more time to them and really give them my fullest attention. I feel fulfilled suddenly in a new way after spending a day with them. I feel grace flowing from all directions and now have the ability to be the mother I always dreamed of (well almost ;)
Along with this new love and adoration of my own role as a mother I have formed a new respect for all mothers. It is such a beautiful thing...motherly love. I now realize how we are all connected in some odd, yet very true and powerful way. I find this comforting...to know I am not alone in my desires to provide my children with the best possible life...and to know that I am not the only one that doesn't know how to do that ALL the time ;)
I have found myself smiling at other families with a new sense of compassion. I can understand why some parents may not do things the "best" way. It has been an amazing time for me, and my eyes are opened more than ever before.
My love for my own mother has doubled as well. I can see that she has always loved me and done the best she knew. She is an incredible woman...talented, funny, so very, very giving and supportive of my life. My view has changed so much as I have accepted my own role as a mother. I have forgiven for past mistakes, ached at the memories of times I caused her pain and smiled with joy at the happiest of times.
This colorway represents the tenderness of a mother's heart...it is soft and gentle, yet strong and dependable....it is everything that the word "feminine" or "mother" means to me. I hope you will be as touched by this experience as I have been. I wish blessings on all mothers around the world.

<< Home