
Providence
Lately there have been several events that have reminded me of the providence that God has over our lives. This is something I have forgotten about (or chosen to ignore ;) for many, many months. Finally, I was able to see that God has not forsaken us, but is still leading the way ahead of us.
This was such a comforting revelation. I NEEDED to know and be reminded of this. I can't describe just how much I truly needed it. I used to believe so deeply that everything happened just as God intended, but after series of sad events, I just felt alone. It has been hard for me to accept that I felt that way, but I am finally doing so. Coming to terms with this, has enabled me to move on....to get past the hurt, the pain, the anger, and lost feeling.
I am beginning to look at life with new eyes and cannot wait to see where our journey leads us. Providence...what a beautiful word.

<< Home