
Birthday Cake
Alright, so I really hope you're not sick of my birthday stories by now, LOL!
I absolutely love this colorway! It is fun and light and brings back so many memories.
The most recent one is of a special gift from my hubby. He bought me the most beautiful painting for my birthday, but it arrived early and I opened it...thinking that I was "adult" enough to not be sad on my bday when there was nothing to open. Well, I was WRONG! lol! I'm such a little kid inside and I was bummed on my birthday knowing there wasn't going to be a big (or little) surprise.
My wonderful and thoughtful husband ran out and got me two cards, two balloons, breakfast, and a new ice cream by Turkey Hill called Party Cake! It is vanilla cake flavored ice cream with real bits of colorful cake and frosting! It is oh so yummy! It was a wonderful surprise and made the day all better. lol!
Now tomorrow I get the pleasure of making Timothy his own birthday cake. He loves vanilla with white frosting. I'm hoping I can make it as good as he does, heehee!

<< Home