
Changes
This colorway was a custom order for a very special customer and her son. I learned so much through this experience, about both yarn and life, LOL!
It was originally supposed to be like my "C'est La Vie" colorway but with a brighter purple, well I tried...but ended up with blue. :(
I emailed her a picture and much to my surprise she said she and her son would be delighted to have it. Her son is 8 years old and seems to be a wonderful boy. He has truly touched my heart with his ability to accept changes in life (yes, even with something as small as the color of yarn).
It was a real eye-opener for me that I have not been as willing to accept change as I used to be. Once upon a time, I loved change, I welcomed new and exciting adventures and took what came my way with a smile and a positive outlook. Now I feel quite the opposite, but am trying to break free from this pessimistic side trying to break it's way inside. I am so thankful for this experience.
Here is a quote from the email she sent.
"We need to accept the things that come in life with joy and happiness and in the long run we will be happier as we realize it is life - and God wants us to enjoy life to its fullest. :o) All trails lead to him even if they go different than we thought."
Here's to embracing the many changes that have been happening in my life!

<< Home