
Forgiveness
After my last post about acceptance, I realized the only way to move beyond the painful experiences was to truly forgive those that hurt me. This was not exactly easy, but i t wasn't as hard as I expected either.
In my heart I know these people never meant to hurt me. They love me. They were simply struggling through life, hanging on by a thread most of the time. Once I accepted that it was not intentional it was much easier for me to forgive. I am not someone to hold grudges, and I have continued to love and cherish these people. But it had really taken a toll on my being.
The colors of this yarn are soft and gentle and to me symbolize a "newness"....similar to my new feelings about my past. I am able to look back and see the pain, but look past it and move on, all with a smile on my face.
This particular yarn is so dear to me. I truly feel I have been set free from the pain that has been haunting me for years.

<< Home