
Time to take off!
No yarn this time, just a wonderful story about my husband. Last night, we had a very long, deep talk. It's been quite awhile since we have talked like that.
It was such a hard time for me, as I was faced with many things I have been denying and hiding away. I will go into more detail with my next post.
But I wanted to let you see what I woke to this morning. My husband had set up my easel that we bought me almost a year ago to start painting. He had gotten a poster board and wrote
" This is control tower, permission granted"
"We're ready for lift off."
Others might not see how much this could mean to me. But it is beyond special. I have a husband that completely understands my mission of "flying". He is supportive and encouraging and helps me even when I don't appear to want his help. I am so in love with my Timothy.

<< Home