
Blushing Hearts
This colorway actually came to life about a week ago, but I wanted to share it with you as well.
My husband and I recently celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. Oh what an interesting 5 years it has been. I am so thankful for Timothy and all that I have learned from him. Our anniversary reminded me why I fell in love with him in the first place. It was a perfect weekend together. I couldn't help but reminisce about the "old days". I recalled the butterflies I felt the first time we hugged, the crazy joy that I had in the days prior to our wedding, and the absolute giddiness I experienced after saying "I do".
It was such a blessing to think about the wonderful times we have shared together. It was a bigger blessing to feel those same emotions all over again, in a real, almost tangible way.
I titled this colorway "blushing hearts" to remind myself of the excitement, the butterflies, the joy I felt while falling in love with my husband all over again. here's to another five years, and many more after that....

<< Home