Dyeing To Fly

Friday, September 15, 2006



Celebrating Change

I love this colorway! It represents so much of what is happening in our lives at the moment. In the most obvious way, it is fall! My favorite time of the year! I love feeling the crisp air as I walk out the door, only to see the beautiful ever changing colors of the leaves on the trees. What a magical time it is! I always feel refreshed during this time!

We also recently painted out living room, dining room and kitchen...and yup, theyre red, orange, and yellow. We certainly have a theme going on, lol! Little does my husband know, I love Christmas just as much as fall...so come Dec 1st, he better have his paintbrush handy ;)

On a more serious note...there have been so many changes happening in my life since I started this new adventure. I am truly getting to know myself and finding out what *I* want out of life. I am being set free from past pain and restraints. I'm totally taking charge of my life, and am nurturing a mindset that I can achieve what I want. I am re-learning that what matters most to me is my family..my dear husband and precious children. And I am not going to let anything get in the way of making the relationships with them the best they can be. I really am starting to feel free inside, and am starting to feel like "ME"!! for the first time in many years.

So...celebrate change with me today!! Here's to many, many more changes!