
Promises
Today my husband and I had another long talk; those seem to becoming more frequent events these days ;) It was this discussion that inspired this colorway. We talked about all that I have been feeling, working towards, and the things that hold me back. I realized that I have lost trust in others to a good degree. I have been hurt by unfulfilled promises. As we sat there talking, my husband looked me right in the eyes, and recommitted himself to the promises he made me in the beginning of our marriage and before. It was the first time in many years, that I REALLY knew we would have all that we set out to have. Our vows will be fulfilled, I do not need to have fear.
This brought me to a very tender place. I felt, and still feel, as a little girl inside...innocent, trusting, delicate... nervous, yet open about all that life has to offer.
I chose the lightest shades of pink and lilac I could achieve because they seemed to best fit what I was feeling inside. I am thrilled with the results, and look at this colorway with a happy and hopeful heart.

<< Home