Dyeing To Fly

Sunday, October 15, 2006




Susan

What can I say? Susan is the most wonderful friend! I met her online about 2 years ago and we have become very close. She is someone that has "seen" all sides of me, the good, the bad, and the whiney ;) lol! She is the most giving person I have ever met, and has restored my faith in that good people still exist.

Without her friendship, I really don't know who I would be today. She has guided me with words of wisdom, helped me laugh through rough times, reminded me of the type of mother and wife I aspire to be, and so much more.

She's also sent my kids the most wonderful packages of diapers ;) Some of which are so special I might never part with them. Every time I see them I begin to smile.

Susan is truly an inspiration to me. Recently, she has decided to return to school to persue her dream of becoming a doctor. Words can't express how proud I am of her and all that she does for both herself and her family.

Susan's favorite colors are (yup, you guessed ;) blue, green and yellow. To me the colors represent so much about her personality. She has brought peace to many turmoil times in my life, has helped me to grow over the years, and always has something humorous to say to brighten the mood!

Susan, I hope you're reading this, you crazy stalker you..I love you!