Dyeing To Fly

Thursday, November 30, 2006




Peace

Recently, I have been such a sense of peace it is almost unreal!

There have been many, many changes in our lives lately. And yet, I feel so calm, so comforted really. This has been such a wonderful and welcomed emotion as there has been plenty of worry and stress over the past year or so.

I can't even explain why I feel so at rest in my soul, I just do...and that has made it even more enjoyable! I simply believe our lives are going in the right direction and that we are growing as individuals and a family unit. Our lives are going to be wonderful, full of joy and love and comfort....and well, what's more important than that? I can wholeheartedly answer - NOTHING!!

I am really pleased with this colorway. Blue has always been such a calming color to me. I love to go to the beach and look at the beautiful blue water...I am always at peace in those moments. And something about brown just screams at me as well..it is so dependable, strong, reliable.

I believe this peace I feel will stick around. I look forward to many more restful days!