Dyeing To Fly

Thursday, February 15, 2007




Spring Dreams

This colorway was a fun one for me. I have found myself daydreaming about spring for about a week or so. Oh I am so ready for warm weather. I know we've had a mild winter, but I'm sick of having to wear socks, LOL!

I can't wait for flowers to bloom...oh how my son loves to look and smell flowers of all kinds. I want to plant a flower bed with my kids by my side. I already have a a bed full of gladiolas, which are my favorite flower.

I look forward to playing "soccer" with my daughter. She giggles so hard while she runs and tries to get the ball from me. It reminds me to enjoy all the simple things in life.

I am anxiously waiting going on a "date' with my Timothy to the local basketball court and having some fun with him. Cause well, he knows I will kick his booty ;) LOL!

And how I dream of my first trip to the beach alone! I love to sit and think and watch the waves crash against the sand. Trips to the beach in early spring, when it's really too cool to even go, are my fave.

Happiness has surrounded me and I feel light at heart. I can't wait til spring..but til then I have my dreams.