
Pink Princess
I love this colorway. It is everything I wanted it to be. Soft and feminine, yet girly in a fun, cute way.
"Pink Princess" is a nickname my husband had for me early in our marriage. His favorite color for me to wear was pink, so that's how the name was born. I felt so special and loved when he would call me by this playful name.
He used it so often, that one day I declared I needed a Princess Day, LOL! ;) Oh, boy, I don't think he new what he was getting into when he agreed, heehee! The deal was, one day a week he/we would do anything I wanted. It makes me smile right now just thinking about it.
I remember having him carry me to that bathroom on several occassions just to use my newfound power, ha! (well, and because I was feeling incredibly tired and flat out lazy!).
It was during those moments, that I knew I had an amazing man as my husband. He was so playful and fun, and had an adorable attitude towards the entire thing.
I will never forget those days. He truly made me feel like a princess, and I am grateful.

<< Home