
My Prince
Well, I already shared how my husband calls me "Pink Princess" so I thought I would create a colorway called "My Prince". That is one of my many names for Timothy.
I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful man as my partner for the rest of my life. I still feel a sense of awe about how supportive and loving he is even after 5+ years of marriage. He takes care of me and protects me. He plays with me and indulges my silliness. He is a loving, thoughtful father and that makes me love him even more.
We have been through many rough times in our marriage, but we always, always get through them, and come out stronger in the end. Timothy has taught me about devotion and commitment and has changed the way I look at love. I no longer fear love or being abondoned. I KNOW he will always be there for me.
He makes me feel like a princess even when I don't deserve it. He is the love of my life, my prince.

<< Home