Dyeing To Fly

Saturday, March 17, 2007




Yellow Roses

You might remember me posting months ago about my grandmother being sick and my mom going to visit her in Texas. Well, great news! They're home!

I got to see my grandmother for the first time in over 12 years a few weeks ago. It has been wonderful getting to know her again and introducing her to my family.

But I have to admit the best part is having my mother back here. I have missed her so. She understands me so well, and is there for me when I need her. Not to mention how happy the kids are to see their "Nana" again. :-)

For their arrival I bought a dozen yellow roses and decorated their bedroom. Yellow roses are their favorite roses and mine as well. They were very blessed by the gesture and both burst into tears immediately.

I will think of them every time I see yellow roses from now on.