
Soggy Sentiments
I am truly honored to be part of a wonderful, loving, accepting group of women from a message board known as SG (Soggy Granola). I learn something new from each and every visit and always walk away knowing that I am loved and appreciated for who I am. This colorway represents all that SG means to me.
Recently a terrific mama posted her emotions about SG more eloquently than I ever could have. With her permission I am including her words. They were the inspiration behind my colorway.
" I like reading about what is going on with you, even if it things are not going well for you.
Or even if your post is long
Or even if you vent
Or even if you vent about the same thing many times.
I like seeing pictures of your kids
I don't care if your floor is messy or something isn't "just so" about your pictures
If you're having a rough time, even though I may not post, I think about & pray for you
If you're having a happy time, i smile for you and your family.
For I have grown to know so many of you since coming here, and i just wanted to get this all out. I like how we share the good, the bad, and the ugly, for that is what friends do!
MY POINT - Please, DO NOT be sorry for being long winded, or venting, or any of those things! There are many of us readers out there who care.
Sometimes, i do not get to post in every message I read, but not because I don't care, the baby may need me, or I do not know exactly what to say. But i still care about every one here!" ~Alys_mama, Laurie

<< Home