Dyeing To Fly

Thursday, July 12, 2007




Strength

This colorway was inspired by my appreciation for my husband. He is a very unique person in my life. I have never met anyone quite like him, and I don't know if I ever will. He is truly a strong person, emotionally and spiritually,

My darling husband had a very hard life. He was physically and verbally abused for most of his childhood. He was never shown true unconditional love until we married. It took years for him to heal his soul, but he has finally done so. After many, many years of struggles he has reached a point of forgiveness and peace that most do not reach. I could not be more proud of him. He has never given up his fight for freedom...and has often pulled me alongside of him, helping me to stay determined with each step.

He is an amazing man, father, husband...I only pray that my son will end up just like him. He represents all that the word "strength" means to me.