Dyeing To Fly

Friday, May 04, 2007

An Apology and Store Updates

Hello Dear Customers and Faithful Readers,

It is with a humble heart that I offer an apology. As many of you know I started this adventure to find myself, to become a better and more free version of my current self. Somewhere along the way I lost sight of this vision, and it became about running a "successful" business. My focus shifted from healing past life experiences and my journal entries to dyeing custom orders and fulfilling requests. This definitely represents much of what my life has been like all along. I find I often forget about my own goals to meet another's needs and/or wants. It is my hearts desire to make people happy and yet, by emptying myself I lose the ability to serve.

I believe I have failed many of you...the ones who emailed me on several occassions thanking me for my honest journal entries, which helped bring healing to your soul. I am so very sorry! I am brought to tears when I realize I have not updated my blog since March 17th.

To solve this situation I have decided to close to custom orders for the time being, possibly indefinitely. I am going back to the basics and will create new colorways representing the new stage of my life.

I will also be updating my blog, and will not stock the store again until my entries are fully up to date.

Thank you to all who have joined me on this journey; for your support, encouragement and understanding.

Here's to finding outselves once again...